PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students
P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada.
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study, working toward a graduate degree in a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student must not hold citizenship or permanent residency of the United States or Canada.
- Scholarships are not given for research, internships, practical training, or travel.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining and be enrolled on campus for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working on dissertations only are not eligible as first-time applicants.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $10,000.
Deadline: 31st January.
For more scholarship information and application, visit: P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund Website at http://www.peointernational.org/