Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
Number of scholarships: One
Amount: CHF 25,000
Geographic region: Worldwide (with preference given to developing countries)
Who can qualify
Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need. Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not elegible.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words)
Jury: The IMD MBA Scholarship Committee
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
For more information, please visit official website