KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea
- Application Period : February, 2012 ~ March, 2012
- Announcement of Successful Applicants : April 30, 2012
- Visa Issuance and Entry to Korea : July, 2012 ~ August, 2012
- Korean Language Education : September 3, 2012
Eligibility for Application
- Both applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of the foreign country.
- Applicants cannot have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants who are enrolling or have already enrolled in the academic program in Korea will not be admitted.
- If the grade is difficult to convert to percentage, official explanatory documents from the attended university are required.
Document Screening : Screening is based on the applicant’s GPA in previous degree program, personal statement, plan of study, language proficiency(Korean and English) and papers by the relevant department.
- Fee : Approximately 300,000Won/Month
- All successful applicants will be given a chance to live in the dormitory.
- Room type : 2-bed room, 3-bed room
- Serving 3 meals a day
- Website : dorm.knu.ac.kr
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Dual recommendation by more than one organization is not acceptable.
- Submitted documents will not be returned to the candidates.
- Incomplete or incorrect documents are subject to rejection by NIIED.(Even after entry to Korea)
- In case of submitting copied documents inevitably, applicants must compare the copy to the original of recommendation institute.
- Applicants must accurately fill out the personal medical assessment based on truth. All successful applicants must take a medical exam in Korea. If the results show that the applicant is unfit to be a KGSP student, can be cancelled of KGSP selection.
- No student is allowed to transfer schools during the entire period of the program once he/she enters the school.
- Office of International Affairs
- Phone 053/950-6092, FAX 053/950-6093, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students