Italian Government Scholarships 2011
The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering scholarships. The scholarships can be used between 01.10 and 30.09 for:
* Italian language courses.
* Single university courses (3, 6, 9 or 12 months).
* Courses of higher artistic and musical education (3, 6, 9 or 12 months).
* Research (3, 6, 9 or 12 months). Two reference letters and an acceptance letter from a professor of the hosting institution is required.
* Post-graduate studies (3, 6, 9 or 12 months). Two reference letters are required.
* University degree courses (3, 6, 9 or 12 months).
* Italian language and culture courses for lecturers and teachers of Italian (1, 2 or 3 months).
For university degree course enrollments, the candidate is required to pass an Italian language proficiency exam.
All applicants must possess a good knowledge of the Italian language.
The only exception to this requirement is made if the candidate intends to use the scholarship to attend an Italian language course.
The scholarships can be used to study at Italian universities, polytechnics, and other higher institutions of learning.
Age limit: 35 years
All foreigners who would like obtain more information and apply for the scholarships should contact the Italian Embassy/Consulate in their home country.
Closing date: June 20