Fulbright DIKTI Doctoral Dissertation Research (DDR) Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
This research grant is intended to provide U.S. research opportunities for Indonesian university doctoral candidates who are in the final stages of writing their dissertation. The grant duration is for a period of four months. The applicant should have a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS 5.5. to participate in this program.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at:
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: http://ditnaga.dikti.go.id
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here