Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan
Chuo University, Japan is offering an exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students of UGM. The program will be held for one semester and one year, starts April 2013 and September 2013, with guaranteed university accomodation and estimated living cost JPY 100,000/month. All courses will be taught in Japanese, so Chuo University also offers free Japanese language course for international students. Please visit official website for the list of courses offered in English.
For those who are interested, please submit these required documents:
- Application form (official website).
- Certificate of health (official website).
- Motivation letter (250 – 500 words).
- Certificate of enrollment from your faculty.
- Letter of recommendation from your faculty.
- Copy of TOEFL certificate (minimum score 520) or Japanese proficiency test certificate.
- Copy of your transcript (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Copy of your passport.
to OIA UGM before October 20, 2012 (for April 2013 admission) and April 20, 2013 (for September 2013 admission).
Office of International Affairs
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit : official website